1. When did you last give or get flowers? What was the occasion?
It was Valentine's day last year from Neo. We aren't really big into most holidays, but he brought me white roses and the cutest stuffed Elephant. I cuddled it for many months. It was very meaningful at that time for us.
2. When was the last time you had a long passionate kiss? Who did you kiss?
3. You’ve just been given $100 for no reason at all. It is yours to do as you wish. Will you save it or spend it? If spend, what will you buy?
I'd either plop it in an envelope for our trip to Canada or spend it on repairs to the boat.
4. What is your most irritating habit?
Who me? Irritating??? Nevaaah. LOL! Probably that I can be a know-it-all. You'd have to ask the people I annoy to line up.
5. If you had a day off alone, and could do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
I have had too many days off alone as of late and I am not finding any enjoyment in it. I crave attention from Neo. If I were staying at the beach alone, I'd be enjoying that I think. BRING ON SUMMER!
Bonus: Have you ever had sex at work? Where–closet, stairway, office, boardroom, etc.? Do you regret the encounter?
Ummm... Yes, both of our jobs have given us opportunities and not only do I not regret it, I want some more of that. Where?...well that gets complicated. Let's just say this...stairways, swimming pools, couches, one garage and several empty office buildings. One time there was the most enticing dentist office complete with a brand new dentist chair and a large floor to ceiling window view, but luckily I judged the risk to be too high because when I got out to my car, I saw several people had showed up!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!