Saturday, August 11, 2012
Hi Kinks! I'm missing you. Last week I was only moments away from opening my laptop and writing some sexy stuff when "BOOM!" ....Life dealt us a big fat kick in the teeth. We WILL regroup and recover.
So, let's talk. We joined a swinger site. I'm not sure where we are going with this, but I want to (once again) dip my toes into something new. It gives me butterflies of excitement and a flat out fear fills my gut. But, I recognize it's not a fear I want to run from. We filled out our little profile and have been tweaking it and browsing, seeing what's out there. I dunno. It's scary. We have no idea what we are doing, what do we say? It's scary putting yourself out there like that! Fear of rejection comes up one minute then the next we are filled with a sexy gusto-- "Damn, I am hot."
I had the thought today that maybe some of you could help us out. We need some tips and advice for newbies. Let's start a dialogue. I would LOVE to have a mentor or something!!!
I see a big issue for us as a couple is that we have been married 20+ years and this is really putting us in a dating scene again and that is SO foreign to us.
Questions that are coming up at the moment:
1. When going to a private swing party. How are newbies usually treated?
2. Are we expected to participate on the first visit?
3. How do you politely say No to a couple (or single) who is interested in you but you are not back....but you would like to be friends? (It feels so much like high school!)
4. How do you set your boundaries at a party or when you meet people? Do they just come right out and say it?
5. I am worried about people touching me without permission. Will that happen?
6. Is it acceptable to just watch and be watched?
7. Do all of these questions make me seem like I'm not into it?
If you want to write us privately and come along for this ride you can reach us at kinkynastassja at gmail dot com.
Or, just comment away right here!
By the way, do you guys think it's about time for another hot photo shoot? I do ;)~