Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TMI Tuesday: Fine Dining

TMI Tuesday - Fine Dining


You are having dinner at the best restaurant you can imagine.  Do not concern yourself with over-eating, or other restrictions. We want to know what you like best.  What will you have for:

1. Before dinner wine, apertif, or cocktail?
I had to look up "apertif"... I prefer a blowjob before dinner, so I guess you can figure out my before dinner apertif.
2. Appetizer?
Spinach artichoke dip with fresh crispy chips
3. Soup?
Blue Crab Bisque
4. Salad?
I love a good salad with fresh blue cheese dressing with large chunks in it. 
5. Wine or other beverage with dinner?
Water, NO lemon.  
6. Entree?
Blue cheese crusted Petite Filet, medium.
7. Side Dishes?
Steamed broccoli
8. Dessert?
Molten lava chocolate cake
9. After dinner drink?
I prefer to do other "fun" things after dinner besides drink.  But, I will have a light beer occasionally, especially with wings.
10. Which 3 people would you invite to dinner: (Must be famous, well-known, living or dead, not fictional)
For sex appeal- Angelina Jolie, double prizes if she brings Brad
For great conversation- Madonna...this woman has some great stories, I'm sure.
Because you detest them- (I don't care about famous people enough to detest anyone,...how about Rush Limbaugh)

Bonus: Your lover brings you breakfast in bed.  What's on the tray?  Hot coffee with cream and splenda, peanut butter toast or a cream cheese everything bagel, and a variety of toys...nipple clamps, a feather, a blindfold...

Ok, so now you know what some of my desires are in the restaurant, who is taking me out?

If you want to know more about TMI Tuesday click this link! 

4 comments:

  1. The description of your salad in #4 got me kind of aroused. I went with pretty much the same thing. I also answered the same as you did for #6. Sensible answers to #10, especially the "detest" answer. I can think of several famous people I detest, though I can't honestly say that I'd want to have any of them for dinner.

    We'd love to take you out!

    -Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and I have a special love for blue cheese, Jack. My grandfather started me on it as a kid and it's stuck ever since. Always makes me think of him whenever someone says to me "eeew, bleu cheese!" LOL!

      Hey, it's a double date! :D

      Delete
  2. Ah, Bleu Cheese. The finest cheese around and I LOVE all cheeses. I just had my first molten lava cake the other day and OH MY GOD, I want it again now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't we all turned on a hungry now!? Thanks a lot Vincent ;) Heehee

      Delete