The TMI Blog Award honors those blogs that discuss everything in detail and do it well. These bloggers aren’t afraid to discuss their most awkward, embarrassing and intimate experiences with honesty, humor and little to no filter.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who presented you with the award.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Share an awkward, embarrassing and intimate story in 250 words or less.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the TMI Blog Award to 5 – 10 deserving blogs.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
It was the first year of our teenage marriage and we had recently moved. We had a baby and my Mom, stepdud, and little brother came to stay with us for a weekend. A very tiny old apartment with very thin walls, you may know where I am going with this.
That night Neo had the most lovely hard on (well, when did he NOT as a teenage boy!...or even now LOL!)...and he decided to get on top of me and pound the living shit out of me. At that time I was SO extremely reserved and would bite the covers and do my best not to make a peep. I guess this became a sort of conquest for him and he really let me have it that night. At some point, I just gave in and started screaming...I mean really letting it all fly, headboard slamming, no holds barred. I remember begging him for mercy, so I could stop, but he had the devil inside and wasn't going to stop. For a long time this went on, he was tireless. I completely enjoyed it in that moment. But, afterwards...oh, I was so embarrassed to deal with my Mom in the morning! I thought we would just not speak of it.
Well, Noooo...Neo and my mother have had a very close relationship since we were 10 years old. They would really tell each other anything, more so than any of us kids would ever share with her. So, the next day she says to him in front of me, "That was really something last night. I had to go outside and smoke! I thought you were KILLING MY DAUGHTER!"
I thought I would just die of embarrassment. He was the most proudest peacock you ever saw, the bastard! I laugh now 20 years later, but not then. I think the worst for me was over the years she has brought this up... "remember that time you were killing my daughter and I had to leave the apartment?" And they have this laugh and my face turns red....The End.
I haven't been reading or blogging long enough to have a large list to choose from, but I am trying very hard to remedy that. Here are some that I frequent the most:
1. frisky in the 916 - Jack and Jill, such a lovely couple with a friendly, sexy blog. I aspire to have the longevity they have had.
2. uncommon appetites - Violet+Rye, if you're not following this blog then you just ain't cool. This young couple is so much fun and they find and share the best of all things sex, food, and music with a funky twist I really love.
3. Tales from under our covers - Vincent and Mia, oooh la la...I have just found this couple's blog and I am wonderfully impressed and very intrigued by Mia's relationship with a woman. It is HOT reading.
4. Dark Pretty Fun - I get lost in this blog on occassion and have to get up to stretch my sleeping legs. It is wonderfully written and I am fascinated by her thoughts.
5. Daisy Danger - I love Daisy Danger and have purchased some of her kindle books. They are worth the money. Her journey to find her sexual self is very interesting and powerful.
I am off to find some more sexy blogs to dive into!